Adding Pages
Every blog is required to have these four pages
- Bio
- Resume
- Portfolio
- STAC
The first three are pages you create. The last one is a link.
How to Add a Page
Click here for the explanation on the Blogger help pages.
How to Add a Page that is a Link
Technical Difficulties
If you added your pages but they aren't showing up on your blog, this may help you.
I will be able to help anyone who is still confused, but PLEASE try your best to figure it out or ask another classmate for help before you see me.
Appearance
Make sure that your blog is all of these things
- Readable
- Visually appealing
- Easy to navigate
- Not self incriminating (this mainly applies to older STACies)
- Remember: When in doubt, leave it out
I have looked at all your blogs and I will tell you what you need to change tomorrow.
I want to see these changes as soon as possible, and I will be conducting a second round of criticisms on Monday or Tuesday for those who haven't updated yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment