My idea is to have a regular profile view picture of a person on one page. On the adjacent page, it's the same person, but the image is changed based on the kind of mental projections each Enneagram type puts onto a person.
For example, through the lens of a Type 6, a normal person may look like a horrible monster.
This is my example for Type 1. Since the perfectionist is always searching for flaws in others, I imagine them analyzing everyone they meet, perhaps looking like this.
I do not think that Julian has strange glasses, or hair, or mouth. In fact, when I tried to edit this picture with insults, I couldn't do it. I think I'll have to make the Type 1 myself, because I only feel ok being heavily critical of myself.
Anyway, I've got ideas for each type. Not sure if they're set in stone yet.
Type 1: Analyzing of flaws
Type 2: Analyzing positive features OR a hand from the side holding a present
Type 3: Analyzing of characteristics to adapt to (not so sure on this one)
Type 4: The only one without a basic photo, one will be bright and the other one will be dark (black/white)
Type 5: A clear glass is placed in front of the person's face
Type 6: The person puts on a monster mask OR Anika does some really scary makeup
Type 7: The person is covered all over with hands reaching out from the edges of the picture
Type 8: The person has a bulls eye on their forehead, or maybe their heart (or maybe something else)
Type 9: No projection. The 9 sees all points of view (does that work?)

No comments:
Post a Comment