Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Enneagram: Day 25

For Type 7 (aka myself), I imagined making a recording with lots of random sounds.

Today, I made a recording with lots of random sounds. Does it sound good? Well, the drums are totally off-beat, but other than that I think my experiment was a success.


Type 7 (Ver 1) by Ellen Cooper

I'm not sure if the intro fits, but I love it so much I almost don't want to take it away (Ellen, don't be too attached!). I plan on rerecording this, at least for the drums.

This took me about 3 straight hours of recording. I think I'm going to take a nap now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. This was soooo good. I couldn't stop giggling to myself like a little boy throughout the whole thing. Maybe you should it make it a bit smoother, like with a constant beat and have things popping up here and there. But I love it the way it is. God, this was inspirational. The intro is fucking great, and the flute solo near the end is funny and charming. This song is you!

    I really want to talk to you about some technical stuff in this. There's stuff in here that Ive always wanted to do, but never could think of.

    ReplyDelete